Yuli-B will help you find the perfect dance shoes.
- See our size table below but please note: sizing may vary between different brands and models.
- We encourage clients to try different models as each one may very slightly in size, width and feel.
- Tango shoes should fit comfortably snug, with no extra space at the ankle & toes.
- Avoid loose fitting shoes as leather gives naturally to the size of your foot.
- For open toe shoes, your toes should reach the end of the lip without slipping over.
Returns due to sizing and fit issues are subject to Yuli-B’s return policy without exception. (Returns must be in 100% BRAND NEW condition.)
*NOTE: sizing information may not be exact as everyone’s shoe size can vary slightly.
Regina tango shoes
- Regina tango shoes are listed in Italian sizes. They run true to size and in certain models, half a size wider. (If your street shoe size is 6 in US, you will most likely be a size 35/5 in Regina tango shoes.)
- Reginas are available in SLIM, REGULAR, & WIDE.
- Available heel heights : 7cm, 8cm, and 9cm. Special order: 6cm heel
- Available practice shoe heel heights: 1cm, 2.7cm
Fulana tango shoes
- Fits mostly true to street size. If you prefer a roomier fit or are in-between sizes, size up.
- For example, if you wear US size 6 in street shoe size, you will wear size 6 in Fulana tango shoes.